Increasing your Craigslist Marketing Conversion and ROI
Professional Marketers Test and Track.
CraigslistAdTracker makes tracking your craigslist marketing easy and provides insights
that will lead to increased conversion and more buyers for your business.
Ad Impression Tracking (Level 1)
We will show you how you can use tracking to get the most out of your craigslist marketing and help manage your marketing effort.
We will look at 3 levels of conversion tracking, starting from Ad Impression Tracking, to Click-Through Tracking, to Form Conversion Tracking.
This is the first level of tracking that tells you how many views your ads are receiving and lets you track the conversion of your ad headlines.
If nothing else, it is essential to know
the number of views your ads are receiving so that you can gauge the reach of your marketing effort.
- An ad impression is counted every time your ad is opened and viewed by someone.
- We are able to track this by adding a tiny invisible image to your ad
- A unique image code will be generated for you to place into your ad description
- We are able to report on the ad views/impressions using this technique
- We are able to report the time your ad was viewed, the IP address of the computer, the location of the visitor,
and other visitor browser information
- Having access to this information will give you some insight into your ad effectiveness
- You will know if your ad headlines/titles are attracting clicks and when your ads are being opened
- Use this information to tweak your ad headlines to attract more clicks and increase your ad open rate
Click-Through Tracking (Level 2)
This is the second level of tracking that tells you how effective your ads are in sending prospects to your marketing funnels outside of your ad.
This tracking technique will let you measure not only the performance of your ad headline but also the performance of your ad copy and calls-to-action within your ad.
- Applicable when you are providing a link or links to other web pages (website, capture form, landing page, squeze page, video) in your ad body
- You are using your ad to generate traffic and send prospects to your marketing funnel.
- Allows you to track the click-through-rate (CTR) from your ads to your websites.
- You want visitors to make a second click in your ad to click-through to your website.
- You will know if you have a good ad copy and compelling calls-to-action enticing visitors to click-through
- You want to write ads that result in a high click-through-rate (CTR). This requires testing and tracking.
- The higher your CTR, the higher your chances of selling and growing your buyers list.
- Use this information to tweak your ad headlines to attract more clicks and test different ad copies and calls-to-action to entice visitors
to make a second click-thru to your website
Using Capture forms with tracking (Level 3)
You have people looking at your ads but where do you send them to collect their information and build your prospect list?
- Create your ad. Attract leads. Send your leads to your capture form.
- You truly don't know how good your ad is until the first contact from a potential buyer or client
- Using a capture form is a great way to collect information from your prospects and build a buyers list
- You want to track your ad view to click-thru to form submit
- This tracking method will allow you to measure three different stages of your ad performance
All of these information will allow you to tweak and improve the three steps from ad view to click-thru to form submit.
This method also provides a great way to build a list of prospects and leads database
You can use your list in your future marketing campaigns
- Ad impression - How many people looked at your ads? Measure the effectiveness of your ad headlines.
- Click-thru - How many people clicked to inquire more? Measure the effectiveness of your ad copy and call-to-action.
- Form submit - How many people took the third step of contacting you?
Measure the overall effectiveness of your ad and capture form.