The Browser Addon is a time saving tracking tool for your craigslist and backpage listings.
Quickly add a tracking code to your ad with a single button click.
Saves you time from copying and pasting of tracker codes into your ads.
Why use the Browser Addon:
- Track your ad with a single button click: Just click the Add button to insert a tracking code into your
craigslist or backpage posting description. No copy and paste needed.
Automatic Link Tracking: The links inside your ad will be replaced with a tracking
link to enable click-thru tracking of your links.
Automatic domain name replacement: Will automatically detect blocked domain names
and replace them with a new one when editing ads with existing tracking codes.
Ad View Stats displayed in Toolbar: Every craigslist or backpage ad with a tracking code will show the total views and unique views
in the browser toolbar menu. You can also click the button to take you to a more detailed stats page for the ad.
How to install the Addon (Currently available for Firefox web browsers only)
- Save the installation file
CLAdTracker.xpi to your computer. Last updated on 3/11/2012.
- Drag the saved file onto your open firefox browser. You can also open the file using Firefox. This will automatically trigger a firefox install.
- Firefox will prompt you for a restart once the Addon is installed
How to use the Addon
- When editing or creating a craigslist ad: The plugin will detect this and display the options to add a tracker. The plugin
will also detect existing trackers and display the stats in the browser toolbar
- When viewing listed ads with a tracking code: The stats for the ad will be displayed in the browser toolbar automatically.